Chakra Healing is a dhyana practice that involves balancing our chakras. According to Hindu and Yogic belief and traditions, chakras are points in the subtle body. Points here indicate the meeting points of energy channels. The term “Chakras” is a Sanskrit word meaning wheel or turning. There are different chakras within the subtle human body out of which, 7 chakras are considered the most important ones. When there are miseries and problems in one’s physical and mental life, chakra healing is followed as a practice. Through Chakra Healing, one first indentifies the chakras, controls them and then balances. Chakra healing involves methods to remove negative energy or flow of energy in our chakras. With proper guidance of an instructor, people can attain knowledge on chakra dhyana or meditation and adopt chakra healing practices for oneself. Through chakra healing, one can attain calm body and mind and achieve focus and success in life.
7 Major Chakras of Our Body
1. Sahasrara Chakra or Crown Chakra: Means the state of pure consciousness. It is neither object nor subject. Symbolizes 1000 petals of lotus, this chakra is located in the head of the subtle human body.
2. Ajna Chakra or Third Eye Chakra: Symbolized with 2 petals of lotus, this chakra relates to the color violet, indigo or deep blue. Ajna chakra deals with visual consciousness. It is located in the middle of the forehead.
3. Visudhha Chakra or Throat Chakra: Symbolized with 16 petals of lotus, this chakra relates to the color pale blue or turquoise blue. Located in the throat, this chakra governs communication and sense of security.
4. Anahata Chakra or Heart Chakra: Symbolized with 12 petals of lotus, this chakra relates to the color green. Located in the chest, this chakra governs love, passion, compassion, tenderness, equilibrium, rejection etc.
5. Manipura Chakra or Solar Chakra: Symbolized with 10 petals of lotus, this chakra relates to the color yellow. This chakra governs digestion and personal power like fear and anxiety.
6. Svadisthan Chakra or Sacral Chakra: Symbolized with 6 petals of lotus, this chakra relates to the color orange. This chakra governs creativity and enthusiasm.
7. Muladhara Chakra or Root Chakra: Symbolized with 4 petals of lotus, this chakra relates to the color red. Located at the base of spine, this chakra governs sensuality and sense of security.
Chakra Healing Consultancy and Services
Get Chakra Healing consultancy and services from the experts. Indentify the strong and weak chakras, understand how chakras improve your relationships, money, health and more and get healing services from our experienced chakra healing practitioners.
To avail our Chakra healing services and for more information on Chakras, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Img src: mirvdohnoveniya.ru
“You must be a lotus, unfolding its petals when the sun rises in the sky, unaffected by the slush where it is born or even the water which sustains it!” – Sai Baba